filament2
Tuesday, June 07, 2005
  Between Words
Each acceptance need not threaten my reluctance. What as I accept as hers, I might not accept as mine.

Been wondering about the potency of judgement and the reinforcements behind it.

I am as much more stern with myself than others. I murmur and pamper myself too much, how shitty !!

After a while someone will give me a table to sit, ask for tea. I won't speed at the speed of a speedy train, drag in breaths between words.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

when sparks fly - consistenly, the nature of the filament decides what lights up and what fuses out

this blog is the filament2: constantly posted secondary news, signals, waves...

"other ways of lighting up"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

Lining the edge of consciousness with words which behave like timed missiles.

ARCHIVES
May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / February 2006 /


Powered by Blogger
Prayas Is In
my friend amol's blog