filament2
Saturday, May 28, 2005
  Today Morning
Manju said spiritual emptiness felt like a potent hunger in the bosom. I said, "yes ?" So the plan of the morning was - we would first go to the temple and then we would come back home and get to work.

I am sitting in the temple now - ISKCON temple near the Fun Republic cross roads. I quite like temple spaces. They are so well-planned, the energy - everyone comes here with their most pious selves hanging on them ? Don't know. Haven't much thought about temples. I like to go sometimes and sit - a community space we all maintain together - for a different kind of reflection / introspection. For me the temple doesn't mean religious / ideological identification at all. Sometimes some of what you do can grow beyond your smallness. This much I believe in.

She is sitting next to me, trying to fill up her emptiness, a child runs around on the marble floor.

Would it be a good idea to wear a mala of tulsi beads ?
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

when sparks fly - consistenly, the nature of the filament decides what lights up and what fuses out

this blog is the filament2: constantly posted secondary news, signals, waves...

"other ways of lighting up"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

Lining the edge of consciousness with words which behave like timed missiles.

ARCHIVES
May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / February 2006 /


Powered by Blogger
Prayas Is In
my friend amol's blog